Professionals Redland Bay
1a /131 Broadwater Tce Redland Bay
07 3829 0677
07 3829 2905Contact us
Your Home is probably the biggest asset youll ever have, so if youre selling dont take any risks.
PROFESSIONALS REDLAND BAY will make sure you get the best possible price and sell your home in the quickest possible time with the least inconvenience to you.
We recognise that the decision to buy or sell real estate represents the single greatest financial transaction for the majority of us. This period can be very stressful as we endeavour to ensure that every decision we make is the right one for each of us.
With a Professional and Friendly approach and a wealth of local knowledge our experienced staff with endeavour to this process as carefree and pleasant as possible.
WHAT PROFESSIONALS REDLAND BAY CAN DO FOR YOU
Your Professionals property consultant doesnt just sit back and wait for your home to be sold as if by magic. Selling a home is a serious business and your Professionals property consultant will carry out a variety of activities to ensure your property is properly listed and marketed.
Heres just some of the activities your Professional can carry out for you – and its all part of our Professional service.
* Inspect the property
* Research sales evidence and prepare a comparative market analysis.
* Research certificate of title and documents relating to encumbrances.
* Provide a market appraisal
* Research metropolitan and regional planning schemes and other statutory authority requirements.
* Provide a marketing proposal to your budget
* Recommend ways to optimise the appeal of your property
* Closely liaise with you about convenient inspection times
* Arrange signage and photography of your property
* Design, produce and lodge advertising and promotional material
* List property on the internet
* Promote the property to prospective purchasers
* Promote the property to other agents
* Introduce prospective purchasers to the property and conduct inspections
* Conduct Open Homes if required
* Maintain a register of inspections
* Provide regular reports on buyer interest and feedback
* Present all written offers to the vendor
* Prepare the contracts and draft appropriate special conditions
* Receipt deposit and hold in secure agents trust account
* Instruct solicitors
* Negotiate variations to the contract eg. extentions of time for finance and settlement
* Monitor contract from sale to settlement
* Arrange and attend final inspection by purchaser prior to settlement.
Contact us today for an obligation free market appraisal or any further information.