13 Seabrae Dve, Redland Bay QLD 4165
Sold for $495,000
Motivation Sky High!!!! House - Property ID: 964237
Looking at all Offers on this Affordable Family Home sitting on an leafy 805m2 block in quiet Cul De Sac. Blocks this size are hard to find these days. Plenty of room for the Pool/Shed and still have Private Backyard for the Kids/Dogs. PLUS there is GREAT Side Access for Boat/Camper Trailer etc
This home features:
* 2 Light Bright & Airy Living Areas
* Move in Ready with Neutral Colours throughout
* Modern Kitchen with Brand New Appliances including Dishwasher
* Outside is a HUGE Under Main Roof Living Space- Perfect for Entertaining and large Family Get togethers!
* Master Bedroom has Built in Robe, Ceiling Fan and Ensuite Bathroom
* Family/Guests Bedrooms all have Built in Robes and Ceiling Fans
* Internal Laundry with plenty of Storage
* Double Car Garage with Remote Controlled Door
* Fully Fenced 805m2 Block with established Gardens
* Great Side Access for Boat/Caravan/Trailer
* Close Proximity Water - Ideal for Kayaking/Canoeing/Fishing
* Metres to the Sandy Beach from the Parklands and Walking Trails
* Close to Bus to Brisbane City and also the Logan Hyperdome Shopping and Bus Station
* Victoria Point Shopping Centres/Cinemas/Restaurants are just a short 10 min drive away
* Close to Private Schools- Calvary College/Kimberley/Ormiston/Sheldon/Faith Lutheran/Carmel College
* Close to State Schools at Redland Bay/Carbrook/Victoria Point
* Redland Bay Golf Course/Tennis Courts/Marina/Shops and the famous Redland Bay Hotel with its very popular live entertainment and food.
* Sirromet Winery is a favourite for Fine Dining and Entertainment
* Redland Bay is also NBN ready
* We are just halfway between the City and the Gold Coast- Very Convenient Location for work and play!
Sandy Cove is quite a Unique Estate giving you your very own Sandy Beach and Parklands- Fabulous Location to Enjoy your Bayside Lifestyle!
These Sellers have made their instructions clear and with their realistic expectations you had better Be Quick as it won't last! Call Denise Cusack on 0438 830 995 to arrange an inspection
- Land Size Approx. - 805 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining